Online Registration is still open for Tee Ball, Pee Wee, and all softball divisons
Sunday Travel 10U - Coach RJ Wynne
The final tryout will be Monday April 3rd at 6:30pm to 8pm at the Kaegebein Gym.
Games start late April and go to mid-June on Sundays
Must be 10 or younger as April 30th, 2017
If anyone has any questions, please call Coach RJ at 984-4697.
2017 UMPIRE TRAINING
Dates: Every Monday in April from 6:00 - 7:30.
First session (MANDATORY): High School Room 234.
Assignments/Scheduling will be based on:
Progress during training sessions
If you are interested please contact Craig Reynolds at:
or register on this website
12 year old team: please contact Coach Mike if interested
Head Coach: Mike Gardner
firstname.lastname@example.org , cell# 622-2238
Per Little League Rules if you buy equipment:
Only bats with2 & 1/4 inch barrel heads are permitted.
NO shiny reflective metallic helmets
NO metal spikes for 12 and under players.
January - April GILL Board Meetings, Tuesdays 6:30PM to 8:30PM at St. Martin's Church basement on Baseline Rd near Sidway School: March 28, April 25
Welcome to the Grand Island Little League!
Please read below for important info before you arrive at our park.
1. Please observe the parking rules at VETS Park and help make the park safer and more enjoyable for all. When driving through, please keep it under 10 MPH. We have kids crossing the lots and service road all day long. Please be respectful of others as you arrive.
2. There is no smoking or consumption of alcohol while on the grounds.
3. Any abuse of an umpire, whether by a player, coach or fan will be dealt with swiftly and that person will be ejected from the park.
4. Our fields are enclosed. That means coaches must be inside the dugout during play and are not permitted inside the fencing. Only base coaches are allowed and must be in the coaches box. No on deck batters ! This includes all house, travel and tournament games being played at GILL.
5. Please be aware of the areas where maintenance is replacing the grass. Make sure to avoid those areas and do not allow your children to play there. Do not climb the fences, or trees. Not only is this a safety issue, we are trying to keep the park looking nice.
6. CLEAN UP THE TRASH!: Please discuss with your teams the importance of cleaning the dugout during and after games. Coaches will be notified if their teams leave a mess.
Thank you for your support and for making it a great year!